HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Game 2 vs Liberty discussion

So does anybody think Deloach will get the start after his performance in game 1? I don't see how you could not start him. I am also anxious to see Wallace since we need another shooter to help Tomko out. Hopefully the students show up....we need them to become a force again and take these 2 homegames.
    Last edited by billthebighawkfan; 11-14-2010 at 01:39 PM.
    We go from young to old so we better go from losing to winning.

Default Re: Game 2 vs Liberty discussion

I think Trevor will get to start he definetly proved that he can be a key player in the past two games. I think Felder proved himself too and should get a few more minutes. Didn't he go 2-3 from the 3 point line? I think it is going to be a good game that our boys can definetly handle. Wallace, Milson, and Tomko the three of them together are going to do great things! Us as students feel the same way. We just started an organization to get more kids at the game. We want it again to be "UNCW the toughest place to play in the CAA!" Not just because of the basketball but because of the fans, I personally told a kid on the Coker team he was 00 because he didn't matter

I like Trevor coming off the bench to give energy, desire and skill. It doesn't matter who starts the game but how many minutes they get and are they in there when in really matters. Honestly, if Trevor and Darryl can come in the game and play tough, gritty ball-they will really help out this club. These 2 guys have experience and the athleticism to play some good D and drive the ball some plus they can score also. Coach P is going to have to find Reybold a few more minutes as well to spell Matt or Keith and to possibly have him get some caroms/set screens/bring a lunch pail mentality-he really seems to hustle in his limited role thus far. It would be good to see Wallace get some minutes as well. If they play well and together, this team can make a good showing against much of the schedule.
    Last edited by billthebighawkfan; 11-14-2010 at 01:53 PM.
    A decade of excellence...
    1998 NIT
    2000 NCAA
    2001 NIT
    2002 NCAA & Baseball 2003 NCAA
    2003 NCAA & Baseball 2004 NCAA
    2006 NCAA & Baseball 2006 NCAA
    2008 NCAA Baseball

I think Trevor gives us more flexibility because he can handle the ball some too plus he takes it to the rack. I think Grant would start making more shots as a 6th man off the bench.

Anyone know how Liberty looks? Should we be favored in this game?
    At Least our baseball team is nails!

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkhoops View Post
    Anyone know how Liberty looks? Should we be favored in this game?

The Flames return 3 starters from last year, are picked to finish 6th in the Big South and lost 72-51 to Notre Dame today. I don't know much about them but at home, I'd expect that we can win it in a close game.

Quote Originally Posted by UNCWstudentfan View Post
    We want it again to be "UNCW the toughest place to play in the CAA!"
    I hope you and the students are able to make that statement true again...

Quote Originally Posted by UNCWstudentfan View Post
    I personally told a kid on the Coker team he was 00 because he didn't matter
    But you have to do better than that my man...at least it was only an exhibition.
    Bleed Teal and Gold!

I think she will do a good job of getting the students to the games.

In this case Herbie, that would be "my lady". Or probably in your case, babe.
    SHUT UP AND PLAY!!!!

A.K.A. 33Talons

I think she can get the job done, and there's nothing wrong with us coaching her in how to affectively talk trash right?

Studentfan... do some research from the 2005/06 season and see if you can pull some Amber Bryant magic!