HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Default Madison Marketplace ?'s

Anyone sell on Madison Marketplace?

If so, after you sell, how do you get your $? Does it just sit on your account as a credit until you order next year's tix? Can you get a check? If so, how do you request a check and what's the turnaround time like to receive?

Just wondering.

Default Re: Madison Marketplace ?'s

For each ticket that sells, you will receive a 95% credit of the ticket sale price as outlined in the Terms and Conditions. Your credit for tickets sold will be updated to your season ticket account at the end of the season. You can use this credit towards your purchase of your season ticket renewal for next year. You may also request a refund check to be sent to the address on your season ticket account or to have your original credit card refunded. A check will be mailed at the end of the season. The amount of your credit is listed in the email message you receive. You can review the status of your marketplace account under "Sales History".
    https://www.ticketmrktplace.com/docs.../jmu_help.html

Default Re: Madison Marketplace ?'s

So not only can you not sell your tix there for more than the list price, but you can't even get the full list price back? And what you do get back, you have to wait until the end of the season to get? I think I'll just stick to trying to give away my extra tickets to folks on here or outside the gates on gameday.
    FIRE BOURNE! FIRE KING!
    Is Kenny allowed to coach both the men's and the women's team?
    JMU Reprazent - Dawg Pound style!

(Disclaimer: The beliefs stated in my posts are my own and should not be attributed to any outside influence. Some might be posted under the influence, however...)