JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Coach....

Default New Coach....

With all that has been said let us all put our cards on the table and say who you think the next coach will be.

Matt D. This is my prediction accoriding to the information that I have been given.

Default New Coach....

I hope it will be Matt D.

I think it will be Keener (if he wasn't eliminated over the weekend). There has to be some reason we are holding out this long. :?
    "Leaders aren't born, they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that's the price we'll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal." - Vince Lombardi

Default New Coach....

i hope and pray that it is matt doherty and we shall know very soon.

keener is still in the tourny, he is most likely the one that was eliminated this weekend.

Default New Coach....

ONECAAMAN, don't start with your "sources" again We've been down that road before. Anyways, I do not think anyone knows who our next coach is going to be, and that includes our administration. They wouldn't know a basketball coach if he came and bit them in the ass.

Default New Coach....

Why don't you ask Pimping if he wants to bet?

Default New Coach....

Quote Originally Posted by Dukes84
    Why don't you ask Pimping if he wants to bet?
    Another source gone bad. At least I am honest with my "sources" and I do not even use that word. Makes it sound like you know some secretary or janitor or something. Anyways, I don't have "sources", I talk directly to the actual people making the decisions.

Default New Coach....

I also pray that it's Doherty. But if I were to bet on it, I'd say he'll be at st. john's next year.

I say it will be Hunter :cry:

"I hate the Selection Committe-they should rot in hell." -VB Duke

Default New Coach....

I hope it is Doherty, but my second choice is Keener. My prediction is also Keener, but I am biased...I have to support the cause that I championed. (look up who mentioned Keener first )

Default New Coach....

I think it will be...Ron Bradley.

No sources - just bad luck speaking
    JMU Football - dadgum good.

Default New Coach....

I wouldn't be overly happy with Bradley, but I guess it could be worse. The Sherminator could still be the coach
    "Leaders aren't born, they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that's the price we'll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal." - Vince Lombardi