TU
UNCW
WM

Page 244 of 352 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3512

Default Re: Coach Cassara's Recruits

WANTED: lights-out shooter or stud PG

Bernardi is still a long shot. No pun intended. Would like to see AO come along even if it only for one year. Hopefully Buioe and Anglin can be those lights out shooters. Take a quality big over guard any day. I think we have enough guards and wings on this team. After next year go after PT guard and shooter.
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most!

Cactus...if Jarius King is still coming to Hofstra we do not have one more scholly for next year unless someone on current roster decides to leave or fails academically

Quote Originally Posted by garyg View Post
    Cactus...if Jarius King is still coming to Hofstra we do not have one more scholly for next year unless someone on current roster decides to leave or fails academically
    right...but haven't heard anything offiical on him...if oriakhi comes as well, would mean 8 bigs with scholarships and only 5 guards.

I see Mo taking only one big. Either Ao or King.

Quote Originally Posted by stuball888 View Post
    I see Mo taking only one big. Either Ao or King.
    have to agree...with only 5 guards - which includes JCM who is really a small forward type - they'd be very short on depth.

I think if you can get that level of talent (esp a big) you go for it. Bigs are much harder to come by than guards...espn had him rated as the #5 center recruit when uconn signed him

we can drool all we want. . . I'd be SHOCKED if it happens.
    For starters there is this. Which I don't get because while Hurley is a GREAT move for URI they are not going to the NCAA's next year anymore than we are.

Jon Rothstein ‏ @JonRothstein
    Re Sources confirm that Rhode Island has emerged as a legitimate landing spot for UCONN transfer Alex Oriakhi.....

LOI signings begin in less then 1 month, I believe April 11th. I can see Oriakhi coming to Hofstra....buddies with JCM and past relationship at UCONN with Sellers....Regarding King if coaches made offer and he verbally accepted I can not see them taking offer away....unless they talk to him and let him know playing time may be hard to come by if he does choose Hofstra due to new circumstances [Oriakhi] or maybe he himself sees "handwriting on the wall"?

Cant Hofstra take away our verbal offer if AO comes aboard. Doesnt it work both ways.