Elon
HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Default Mark all forums read on main page

The option used to be there in the last revision of the boards, but an option to mark all forums read from the root board page would be delightful. Maybe it's just a touch of OCD in me, but it would be a welcomed returned feature.

Default Re: Mark all forums read on main page

There is a "Mark Forums Read" link at the bottom of the Home board.....
    I dream for the day when a chicken can cross the road and not be questioned about its motives for doing so.

Whoops. I guess I was just expecting it to be in the drop down like each forum. Thanks for the tip, though!

On an interesting side note, if you visit a forum, and then click the 'CAAZone.com Boards' in the bread crumb navigation links at the top the presentation of the board is different than that of http://boards.caazone.com. That sequence doesn't provide you the 'Mark forums read' link at the bottom.

Default Mark all forums read on main page

Agreed. Thats the page I have bookmarked, and I dont typically go to the main forum page for any reason except the "mark all forums read" link.

Default The The Other Guys Movie Online

The Back-up Plan Movie Download Part Buy The Jianyu Download Movie Just Wright Divx Watch Sex and the City 2 Film Watch The Last Airbender Hd Where Can I Download Monsterwolf Trailer Download The Film The The Dilemma About The Nora's Hair Salon 3: Shear Disaster online

Quote Originally Posted by Timer View Post
    There is a "Mark Forums Read" link at the bottom of the Home board.....
    This is my response when I try this.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

?
    C:\Documents and Settings\Bruce\My Documents\My Pictures\old-dominion.button.png

Okay, good, so it's not just me.

And I can't even inform the administrator.

?