JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    BACK in Center City... Thats how we roll on Mole

Default Re: Official DAC Pack Thread

Nice work Marshall. Gotta get u back on the blog man!

Good to have a site up and running again. But I think the old Most Wanted Lists need to be brought back....!

Now can we get more than 8 of you to show up for the game tonight?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by LateToTheGame View Post
    Cool. Why didn't you just use the old DAC Pack URL? Couldn't transfer/secure the ownership or something?
    I'm pretty sure Drexel still owns dacpack.com. I think I transferred it to Sean a few years ago under a godaddy account which I no longer have the login info for.

Marshall, if you want that url you might want to check with sean to see if he knows anything about this.

Sean has been helping us the whole way... godaddy won't release it for some reason, hence the switch.

I blame Danica. I let her know about it in May when I'm at the Indy 500.
    2009 CAA Women's Basketball Champs
    24-9

Tonight was definitely one of the best student turnouts of the year. Not surprising since it's pretty much the first men's home game that students could actually attend. (I don't care what MidMajority criticizes us for, it was a great turnout).

The rollouts from the game were...

"THANK YOU COZEN FAMILY
    FOR THE BEST LOOKING COURT
    IN COLLEGE BASKETBALL!"

"THE DAC PACK HAS THE ENTREPRENEUR
    OF THE YEAR...
    VCU STUDENTS CAN'T EVEN SPELL THAT."

And for anybody that was unsure, we did spell "entrepreneur" correctly... despite the VCU fan base and MidMajority saying it was wrong.
    D-D-D-D, R-R-R-R, E-E-E-E, X-EL, X-EL, DREX-EL, DREX-EL, FIGHT, TEAM, FIGHT!

Please put bmf on your ignore list and don't bother responding to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall_Amp View Post
    And for anybody that was unsure, we did spell "entrepreneur" correctly... despite the VCU fan base and MidMajority saying it was wrong.

Marshall, does midmajority have a write up of the game somewhere? I went to the site and couldn't find an article. Thanks,

BACK in Center City... Thats how we roll on Mole

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealForgottenTeam View Post
    Marshall, does midmajority have a write up of the game somewhere? I went to the site and couldn't find an article. Thanks,
    I think he usually post the day after, but he twitters like a crazy man, so you can find him there @ midmajority. Kyle is not only Drexel alum, but a real decent guy. He was hard on the DP yesterday, but I'm glad, gives them something to shoot for. Kyle see's 100 student section + per year, so all he's doing is comparing you guys to what he sees all the time. Just gotta step up our game!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealForgottenTeam View Post
    http://twitter.com/midmajority/status/7468365953

http://twitter.com/midmajority/status/7461116020

Is there someplace where VCU people said it was spelled wrong? That would be funny to see

Quote Originally Posted by relaxing View Post
    Is there someplace where VCU people said it was spelled wrong? That would be funny to see
    The VCU fans were chanting that it was mis-spelled when we unveiled it... (But what can you expect from a fan base that spells "VCU RAMS" as "UCV RASM"?) Then a few other people said it was mis-spelled, and I started freaking out, because if I can't spell my major, then I have serious problems that extend beyond the world of rollouts.
    D-D-D-D, R-R-R-R, E-E-E-E, X-EL, X-EL, DREX-EL, DREX-EL, FIGHT, TEAM, FIGHT!

Please put bmf on your ignore list and don't bother responding to him.