Elon
HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Default Oregon Uniform madness

Just have to post a link, as Oregon once again is changing uni's. They seem to do so every year..

http://www.goducks.com/PhotoAlbum.db...&PALBID=130143

Wonder if Hofstra will ever break out 5 helmets in a year....

Uncle Buck Guest

Default Re: Oregon Uniform madness

OMG, those uni's are horrible. I think all of them may actually be worse than the flag football jerseys that Hofstra now has. What the hell is Oregon doing?

Phil Knight is playing dress-up with his alma mater's teams. It's a rather hideous display of taste if you ask me, both from the actual uniforms over the last number of years to Oregon's willingness to put I-A athletes in these ugly threads. I guess they follow the mantra, "if it's free, it's for me" very closely. It hurts to watch them on TV.

the carbon looking helmet is pretty cool, otherwise *facepalm*

Uncle Buck Guest

Quote Originally Posted by smudge12
    the carbon looking helmet is pretty cool, otherwise *facepalm*
    I like that helmet as well, the rest of the uni's they should burn.

You'd be surprised at how much those uniforms actually draw the 17 year old urban youth to come to them to play. Unfortunately, kids are still picking teams based on stupid stuff like how big the flat screens are in the locker rooms and what the uniforms look like instead of the quality of the education they'll get and what kind of football program they have put together.
    2002, 2005, and 2014 ECRHA Champions. twitter.com/HofstraHockey

All of the uniform and it's component are hideous, helmets included. I'm not a fan of a football player disguised as an action hero. Give me the plain-Jane look of Penn State, Nebraska or Alabama. As it was spoken once to me before, "it's the player that makes the equipment and not the other way around"....