Elon
HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: 3 CAA Title Games in a Row...

Michael Wilbon on PTI just called the game the best thing to watch on TV tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepValue
    Michael Wilbon on PTI just called the game the best thing to watch on TV tonight.
    I couldn't agree more... this will be one of the best conference championships games of the year... forget being a fan of the schools or even CAA... if you love hoops you have to watch this game... it is going to be a show...
    I got nothin'

Quote Originally Posted by Boondocks
    I couldn't agree more... this will be one of the best conference championships games of the year... forget being a fan of the schools or even CAA... if you love hoops you have to watch this game... it is going to be a show...
    You are still ready for me to pick you up before the game to head on down right? Got one more space in my car.
    America in distress - targeted, harrassed, and persecuted by an out of control Administration.
    Resist, refuse, and defeat the power of Tyranny. Bring the USA back from its great mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by PiKappPatri8
    Quote Originally Posted by Boondocks
    You are still ready for me to pick you up before the game to head on down right? Got one more space in my car.
    LOL, my drink is poured, pajama pants and mason shirt on... I am ready!!!
    I got nothin'

Three regular season titles; two championship titles. Larry Sanders with 18 points and 20 rebounds. Not a bad evening for a one-sided game.

seriously take a look at your previous posts...wow..no respect...
    VCU has won 3 regular season titles in a row....2 out of three CAA tournament championships...
    I may be a tool but I am consistent...

Win or lose....3 tourney championship games in 3 years is a great accomplishment. Similar to VCU winning the regular season 3 times in a row.

The three major CAA teams for this decade are (in no particular order - except I'm a VCU fan so I list them first...lol) VCU, GMU, UNCW.
    EverRespect was quoted as saying, "Face it, VCU is a better team and the scary thing is they are all freshman and sophomores other than Burgess. It may be a long time before we beat them again."

Quote Originally Posted by BradRamFan
    The three major CAA teams for this decade are (in no particular order - except I'm a VCU fan so I list them first...lol) VCU, GMU, UNCW.
    What about the flagship?

Quote Originally Posted by gmubrian
    Quote Originally Posted by BradRamFan
    What about the flagship?
    I thought VCU was calling themselves that now :roll:

CAA Titles in 2000s

UNC-W -4 (2000, 2002, 2003, 2006)
    VCU - 3 (2004, 2007, 2009)
    GMU - 2 (2001, 2008)
    ODU -1 (2005)