Elon
HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Where is that VCU homer that said...

Eric Maynor was better then Lawson?
    Razor Ramon 2
    Hall of Fame

Re: ODU deserves new conference

Conf us making a bigtime bowl is very rare. And we aren't getting a bcs conference invite.

So like I said, unless we go big east, I'd rather stay fcs.

There is no "national respect" for conference USA or sunbelt teams.

Default Re: Where is that VCU homer that said...

Well judging by the stats maynor is up on lawson in technical fouls...my spider sense leads me to believe maynor will maintain his lead.

VCUGoRamsGo Guest

oh i hear ya. i couldn't even imagine how many assists per game maynor would have if he played on the second most prolific scoring team in the nation. heck, he averages 6 per game passing the ball to freshman and sophomores. don't get me wrong, lawson's 6.5 per game is nothing to laugh at, but i'd imagine maynor would have about 8-9 a game.

sure, maynor wouldn't score quite as much on that team, but man would he be fun to watch passing to those all-americans. i mean, he does score about 7 ppg more than lawson, has almost the same assist numbers, but does turn the ball over more. interesting comparison.

yeah, i'd take either on my team any day. oh wait....one already is.

Agreed. Hell, replace kirill with hansbrough alone. I would be willing to bet eric's assist average goes up 2-3 a game and turnovers decrease as well.

You're asking the wrong question, it should be how would Maynor do against all those all-americans.
    Razor Ramon 2
    Hall of Fame

Re: ODU deserves new conference

Conf us making a bigtime bowl is very rare. And we aren't getting a bcs conference invite.

So like I said, unless we go big east, I'd rather stay fcs.

There is no "national respect" for conference USA or sunbelt teams.

Quote Originally Posted by MasonCAA
    Eric Maynor was better then Lawson?
    Did you just seriously start a thread trying to downplay the best player in the CAA? Effin' priceless
    "See this?! This a football position! I strike like a cobra!!!" - Coach Pugh, GSU's first ever football practice.

You're asking the wrong question, it should be how would Maynor do against all those all-americans.
    Probably drain a game-winning jumper... oh wait, he already did!
    "See this?! This a football position! I strike like a cobra!!!" - Coach Pugh, GSU's first ever football practice.

see, you're trying to start a pissing match, but we both know that its impossible to play that game when the players do not play against (or with) each other.

Both Lawson and Maynor are outstanding players. Hansbrough/ Ellington/ etc take a lot of pressure off Lawson which probably helps Lawson. Maynor has less help to draw defenses away but at the same time, he plays weaker opponents than UNC in conference.
    "I am not Mother Teresa, but I am not Charles Manson either"
    -Mike Tyson

Why don't we see who goes higher in the NBA draft?

VCUGoRamsGo Guest

you're the one who started yet another obsessive thread about maynor, not us. if you are that fixated on maynor, give your own input.

as far as how maynor would do against ACC caliber players, just ask greivas vasquez, eric hayes, john scheyer, and greg paulus what they think.

i'm pretty sure that any player projected to be taken in the first round of the nba draft would consistently fair pretty well against anyone in college. do you disagree? if so, why?