HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How about this prediction ?

The first half of the year, JG, Ed were looking good. The middle part AT came out of his shell. Now Coombs is looking much improved. Problem is, they never do it together.

Could we, just maybe, get on the same page come March 5-8 ??

C'mon Hawks, Let's get it together !!!!!!
    UNCW Class of '85

How about this prediction?

Towson 57
    UNCW 54

TU is playing better basketball than UNCW--looking for the sweep. I wouldn't be at ALL surprised if they beat you guys at Trask.....

Please don't "blast" me for saying that. It's honest.....

That's a ballsy prediction even with the way we've been playing...are you serious or just here to flame?

Janiez, you obviously haven't been around CAA basketball long enough to realize that not many teams come into Trask and leave with a win. Ask the GMU posters, other VCU posters or even the ODU posters. Many, many teams have come into Trask and been humbled by average UNCW teams. Hell, look at what happened to the Rams when they came in earlier in the year. They got spanked by an average UNCW team. Coach L got his first win ever this year at Trask and he has been one of the best coaches in the league year-in/year-out. You don't have to love us, but you do need to respect us. From your posts I see no respect which pisses me off becasue we have earned it over the past few years.

But your young and you'll learn eventually....
    I'm thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said, "...I drank what?"

NO to the SoCon!

Nice post Capt.
    VCU J, we may be down but we are not dead. To predict Towson will come into Trask and walk out with a W is pure studipity. As noted, you don't understand our program or our history if you believe that is a possibilty. I don't dish out guarantees very often but I will now. UNCW wins on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by VA UNCW
    I don't dish out guarantees very often but I will now. UNCW wins on Wednesday.
    We win BIG!

NO to the SoCon!

Up in Fairfax, but still longing to tourture other teams

I'm gonna have to agree with VCU J on this one..you guys are 6-7 now after last night's loss to us at Siegal, so that would mean, what, you get at least a 6th place seeding in the Tourney? (Okay, i'll be nice, a 5th place seeding)
    Next stop, GW for law....

Rest In Peace Kirby :cry:, i'll never forget Game 6 of the '91 World Series...

VCU Senate Legend|Prelaw alum

VCU Women's soccer is awesome

And you all rushed the court after beating a 6-7 team, so apparently we ARE still the team to beat. Our guys are pissed right now, trust me. Towson doesn't leave here with a win Wednesday.
    Bleed Teal and Gold!

Being the "old" conservative that I am, I only bet and/or predict sure things. Therefore, I predict:

- Trask will be rocking on Wednesday night.

- at least two Hecklers will show up.

- Proff wil have "a" drink before the game.

- Janet Jackson will not appear at halftime and "rub" Brickels' head.

- and the Seahawks will WIN BIG.
    The "original" oldhawk.
    The most important thing in life to remember is...uh...uh...

Quote Originally Posted by VCUrowdy
    I'm gonna have to agree with VCU J on this one..you guys are 6-7 now after last night's loss to us at Siegal, so that would mean, what, you get at least a 6th place seeding in the Tourney? (Okay, i'll be nice, a 5th place seeding)
    Who the hell are you? Where were you last year when we beat you by 31 at the Siegel center....or when we beat you here by 20+ earlier in the year? Or the last five games prior to yesterday's?

Piss off...

NO to the SoCon!

One of the things that bothers me about my fellow Rams fans is after a big win they lose all common sense.

Trask is still the best home court in the CAA and the Hawks will roll Towson who hasnt won a road game in the conference this year.
    Baltos

Daniel Snyder....Peter Angelos...Please God why do the teams I love have to be owned by such idiots?