JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eversley gone?

Default Eversley gone?

If this has been posted, I apologize but according to this site, he is transferring.

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/go ... NSFER_LIST

Default Re: Eversley gone?

This is the first time I've seen anything in print, but it has been speculated for a while so I'm not surprised. If it's true I think it's in the best interest of both parties and certainly wish him the best of luck in the future.

One thing I will always say about Eversley, even though he wasn't getting any playing time he ALWAYS seemed very supportive of his teammates and was their biggest cheerleader.

Also according to the list, JMU loses JaQuan Bray to Valdosta State, Lew Lampley to Eckard, and Colby Santos to New Hampshire... guess they couldn't stand another year of JMU basketball ;D

Bradley loses three players as well in Ray Brown, Jeremy Fears, and Saihou Jassey... it's sad to see Jeremy Crouch isn't on that list

Eversley while not a impact player by any means, was always the first person jumping out his seat and waving his towel up and down... That energy will be missed, but the good thing is Ndongo was just as supportive during his time on the side last year, especially during his injury. The kid looked like an assistant to Grant

Good Luck Eversley ... Go be a star and a leader
    #2 was good....darn good....

Play for the name on the front of the jersey ... not the back.

http://www.VCURamNation.com

I liked Eversley's enthusiasm, character and potential and hate to see him go but if he wants to play reguarly, he more then likely will have made the right move. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Actually it wasn't Eversley's choice to transfer... so I'm pretty sure that playing time wasn't the issue!

Way to drop that bomb and leave us hanging.

Quote Originally Posted by morrisar
    Actually it wasn't Eversley's choice to transfer... so I'm pretty sure that playing time wasn't the issue!

Kind of surprising that Bilal Benn, the kid transferring from Villanova, is not going to Towson. He was kicked out of Cardinal Dougherty (Philly) in HS for sexual assault.

Quote Originally Posted by morrisar
    care to elaborate on that....
    Lets go V-C-U!
    Building pride and the next generation one victory at a time!

Sorry about that... his scholarship wasn't renewed by Grant. I don't know why but it wasn't. Eversley wasn't one of Grant's recruits so maybe it had something to do with that... that's all I know!