JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry Fellas.

Default Sorry Fellas.

This is definetly heartfelt. You guys should be here with us. F Stanford, F Purdue and a huge F off to Arkansas. Drexel beats any of those 3 on a neutral court.

We will try and do the conference proud, just wish you had the same opportunity. I guess you just have to take it out on NC State's sorry arses.

Default Sorry Fellas.

I was honestly heart broken when Drexel was not selected, you guys earned a bid and to give it to someone like Arkansas...are you f-ing kidding me. It seemed that every talking head was shocked and Vitale seemed outraged that you guys aren't in. Its a slice of the old sh*t pie. We will work to do you proud. Go Drexel.

Default Sorry Fellas.

Screw the A-10 too. Jay Bilas was right about questioning Xavier's at-large.

Default Sorry Fellas.

How can you have a dance without a Cinderella!!!

DREXEL was robbed....you guys belong in this tournament.....beat the Heck out of NC St. Is that game at home in the DAC?

Default Sorry Fellas.

The large group watching with me were all rooting for Drexel too. Getting 3 would have been great for the CAA, and I wish you all were going with us. Good luck in the NIT. A 3 seed??!!! You got shafted there. Will NCSU actually be playing in the DAC? That would be awesome. If so, is it impossible to get tickets? I'd drive up for that game.
    2005 NCAA - CAA CHAMPIONS!
    2006 NIT Final Four!
    2007 NCAA - At Large!
    2008 CBI
    2009 CIT CHAMPIONS!
    2010 NCAA -CAA CHAMPIONS!
    2011 NCAA -CAA CHAMPIONS!

Its just not the post season without ODU!

Default Sorry Fellas.

Yes, at the DAC. I would assume the 3 seed is an attempt to prevent any additional games at the DAC. Tickets are general admission, $15.

Default Sorry Fellas.

Thanks for the words of remorse. Can't figure out how ODU is a worse seed than GW, who wasn't even on the radar until they won the A10. Makes no sense. At least ODU got in.

Drexel got beaten out by Stanford... a team with a tree for a logo. Oh, and 12 losses.

It appears to me that the Committee took the conferences tournaments very seriously this year, something they had been criticized for not taking as seriously in the past.
    Phila. Titles: Phillies 1980, 2008; Athletics 1910,1911,1913,1929,1930; Eagles 1948,1949,1960; Flyers 1974,1975; Sixers 1967,1983; Warriors 1956

Default Sorry Fellas.

Thanks guys for the support, but you can't even imagine what it's like. You're already in the tournament for a 2nd time recently. We've been among the top teams in this conference since joining and not once have I even known what it's like to dance. I was even talking to a fellow fan this week about making the tournament and I told him if we make it and my boss wouldn't let me go then I guess I'd find a new job. That's how badly I want to be among the 65. I was actually going to pay for one of the more devoted DAC Pack members to go with me wherever we played and I don't really have that kind of $ to throw around. Oh well.
    2009 CAA Women's Basketball Champs
    24-9

Default Sorry Fellas.

Wow....how sickening that you guys got Hofstra'd. The ****** bag from the selection committee was on and said they didn't like the 1-5 against the top of the conference. The most road wins of all D1 schools with great quality road wins. I don't understand....guess they'd rather see a mediocre Arkansas who was 2-8 on the road get in and get stomped.
    Truly sorry from a Hofstra fan who knows what it feels like to get boned.
    Best of luck in any case.

Default Sorry Fellas.

Arkansas wouldn't even bother me if they played an okay game today, but they got manhandled.
    2009 CAA Women's Basketball Champs
    24-9