Elon
HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default prayin' for another tourney run...

Unfortunately I'm workin all day on Sunday so I can't watch the ODU semi final.. but here's to believing we're going to be playing on Monday night!!!

Feel free to post on the prayer bus
    -"In the case of our current economic situation, half of 'myself' thinks that I had a near collapse because I had too much government supervision and the other half of myself thinks that I fell apart because of too little, and I am as if torn in half between these two mutually exclusive and contradictory belief systems. We have a divided mind, a 'schizo'-'phrenia.'"-

HERE HERE, the only thing is i hope they're not tired. So happy we were the only ones that could pull off an upset.

I wish I could be as positive as you...I think they have our number this year and we will run out of gas....

Mason 58
    ODU 72
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGHQ6xpnahI

NCAA - 1989, 1999, 2001, 2006****, 2008, 2011*
    NIT - 1986*, 2002, 2004**, 2009

The win over Hofstra saved the season for me regardless what happens today against ODU. We finally have a win over a top four team. Anything else is gravy for me this year.
    To me, Jesus is alot like Elvis: I admire his work, but his fans really get on my nerves.

This mini-run, although no where near as exhilerating as last year's NCAA tournament, has got to be good for the team's collective self-confidence and gives them something to build on for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by psyclone
    This mini-run, although no where near as exhilerating as last year's NCAA tournament, has got to be good for the team's collective self-confidence and gives them something to build on for next season.

That is exactly what I have been thinking. How bad would it have been to end the season with that beating in Boston and then come down and be a one and done or get blown out by Hofstra in the CAA tournament... for those people who "said" they heard members of the team saying they wish this season was over I think this makes these guys realize that they can play with the big four and is basically like blood in the water... this changes the tone of the off season serves notice that can and will compete in this league next year... BUT... it's not over yet... I hate to be corny here but I would love to see these guys pull out the old magic carpet for one more ride... four games... four days... mark it down boys... HERE WE GO!!!
    I got nothin'

JV and TB are still fresh. They need to contribute today. 8)

I have not look at the minutes played, but it seemed last night that Coach is doing a good job splitting minutes between JC and GNW.
    "It's just a frenzy, man," he said. "The life of an athlete in the NCAA tournament."
    Lamar Butler

Yeah, Beating hofstra, at least to me, was like beating michigan state. We haven't beat hostra in 2 years correct? I hope Pecorra cried. Here is to beating ODU! BTW if you have cox cable, you can pay per view the game.

All I can say is that the team FELT last night's win. It was like getting a monkey off their back.

I wish I was down there - my son was almost crying (yes crying) he was so happy that they won. When he watched the CN8 post game interview with Caqmpbell - he was just saying how happy he looked and how that "spark" was back in his eye.

I am wearing nothing but green and gold today. Looking forward to the game.

GOOOOOO MASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    America in distress - targeted, harrassed, and persecuted by an out of control Administration.
    Resist, refuse, and defeat the power of Tyranny. Bring the USA back from its great mistake.

LETS GO MASON if we win this CAA tournament, will wipe out anything that happened during the regular season!