Elon
HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Default Charles Bankins-New Hampton University Offensive Coordinator

Chris Beatty, the All everything coach at Landstown HS past few years in VA has moved on to coach RB at Northern Illinois

So the new coordinator is Charles Bankins...anyone remember him at JMU? Before my time

Charles Bankins
    Charles Bankins
    Formerly known as BaltimoreDuke

I don't know about his coaching skills, but Bankins was a good guy back at Madison. Good for him.

All in all, I think this is a pretty big blow to Hampton. Beatty was a heck of a recruiting asset for the Tidewater area and it seemed like they were grooming him to be the head coach. For all those people worried about Madison's recruiting in Tidewater drying up, I think this news and having an overall better program should definitely enable us to recruit 757 for quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Boris
    I don't know about his coaching skills, but Bankins was a good guy back at Madison. Good for him.

All in all, I think this is a pretty big blow to Hampton. Beatty was a heck of a recruiting asset for the Tidewater area and it seemed like they were grooming him to be the head coach. For all those people worried about Madison's recruiting in Tidewater drying up, I think this news and having an overall better program should definitely enable us to recruit 757 for quite a while.
    No way recruiting would dry up over here. There are to many players that sign here each year. JMU is a very popular school around here, especially with the football players. They get respect even before any of the coaches come to the High Schools.