NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 113 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1703

Default Re: Recruiting thread

Edit edit edit
    Last edited by I Hate Jay Bilas; 02-15-2012 at 08:19 PM.

Athletic big men like Elegar aren't growing on trees. We might need to go for depth at PG. Quil has been a disappointment and can't be relied upon at this point. How much better could Frantz be if we could give him 5 minutes of rest without suffering a turnover fest. He can't play 40 minutes every night.
    Last edited by spearsie; 02-21-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Careful spearsie!!!! I know u meant absolutely nothing by it, but u meant "GROWING on trees"... "Hanging on trees" is something quite different! Lol

Plus Kaz has at least shown flashes. It is also harder to find a frosh big to have an impact when compared to a guard. Maybe we could go Juco or transfer route, but that might screw up the classes.
    2009 CAA Women's Basketball Champs
    24-9

We need to get Kaz on the same freshmen to sophomore program that Elegar was on (and away from the program that Dartaye was on).

We need depth and a super-tall weapon to compliment what Daryl and Dartaye bring to the table. We could essentially create any matchup we wanted against any team. That's why I really hope we can land this Asian guy.

Was randomly thinking whether Tavon could work into a point guard during the off-season. Then I looked at the Drexel poster hanging above my desk at work and realized he tall he is. So now I think we should work him into a point forward. Just like Denise runs Marisa and Hollie at the same time, and switches between them running the point, Bru could do that with Frantz and Tavon!
    D-D-D-D, R-R-R-R, E-E-E-E, X-EL, X-EL, DREX-EL, DREX-EL, FIGHT, TEAM, FIGHT!

Please put bmf on your ignore list and don't bother responding to him.

Quote Originally Posted by drexelJay View Post
    Careful spearsie!!!! I know u meant absolutely nothing by it, but u meant "GROWING on trees"... "Hanging on trees" is something quite different! Lol
    Still waiting to see an edit to Spearsie's post

Lol... Spearsie is a great guy! Wasn't trying to call him out - just found it funny

Sorry guys, did write the wrong thing there and no it wasn't a Freudian slip either - that's my story and I am sticking to it.

just figured out how to edit a previous post -my bad.