UNCW
WM

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default I'm starting to....

like Keener more and more.

Read today's DNR article :

"Student Body Left"

It is interesting how Everhart changed his tune between one day to another.......His team felt like it was being rushed is a load of crap.....maybe five students stepped onto the court to talk with Keener....the rest went around the outside along the press table......Everhart is in a wad because he got hammered by a sports editorial in their paper that failing to blow out JMU was a weakness for his team.....he needs to coach not make excuses (cry baby)......

You kind of had to see today's article coming. I love the concept of the students switching sides and there's nothing wrong with it really. But my first reaction when reading about it yesterday was there's no way you can allow the students to run on the court to move, even if it's along the sideline. They need to walk behind press row to do it, not in front. The concept of changing baskets isn't the problem, it's how it was done. Hopefully more seats will be freed up below the band now that Keener obviously wants it. What Keener wants, he should get, especially when it means more of a home-court advantage.
    JMU Athletics Social Media
    @JMUSports | @JMUAthletics | Facebook JMU Dukes | Pinterest JMUSports | Instagram JMUSports

At his weekly press conference Monday, Keener said he hopes some students can at least shift over at halftime during future games.
    He asks and he shall receive. I earlier said I was thinking about that, and now I will. Dirty, Cent, JMU_Dukes07, JeMrUic you are coming with. Bring friends. We will do it after the players come out on the court, with about a minute or two left before the start of the half. Just follow my lead :twisted:

The ideal situation would be if both sides were already filled to capacity.
    JMU, The Pride of VA and Ohio

believe me i know :roll: but until that point, gotta deal with what we got.

I know - I'll just keep my feet in.

So would it make more sense to do it at half - or wait until if needed and make a commotion? I kind of like doing it if needed and by by making a commotion.........

i think that was the problem that the CAA had. i dont want to be responsible for giving the team a T. i feel it would just be safer, especially cause i would be walking over there instead of running. i'm just looking to get more bodies over there.

I think the bigger problem was going in front of press row - aka on the court - versus behind press row.

dont forget throwing plastic cups.

Sounds like you guys play in the palace.
    Go Huskies, Go Terps