HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Default Andy Hall article

http://www.delawareonline.com/newsjourn ... lthya.html

You can question his accuracy all you want, but you cannot question this kids heart.

Hall is the key to our 03 season. Let's hope he has a stellar year. This article puts to bed the theory that Andy was injured the entire year causing his throwing inconsistencies.

Default Surgery

Not for nothing, but I had the same surgery as Hall (with the same surgeon). I rehabbed like a madman and didn't get FULLY comfortable with the wing for about 12 months. I was able to do most things at 9 months.

Just hope that he is on the short end of the recovery spectrum.

Zorak
    "Yesterday, I shot an elephant in my pajamas"

We may never know if Hall's throwing inconsistancies had anything to do with a prior injury/overuse or not, despite what's published in newspaper articles. It's not outside the realm of possibility that a player would conceal physical problems from his coaches to get more playing time. It's not impossible that a player landing on hard turf with his lead arm would exacerbate an existing condition (especially considering that a considerable amount of the trauma occured when a player fell on Hall's left, non-throwing arm.) Something just doesn't seem to add up. For those who care, suspicions may be confirmed or discounted when practice begins.

Not that it matters one iota, really. The important thing is that Andy remain healthy and lead the team through this season.

Our season literally rests on Hall's shoulder and I haven't seen him throw this year but he may do a Conti and actually improve after the injury. It is amusing that both KC and Andy state that there was no problem with Hall's arm prior to the Maine game yet there are those of you who insist on perpetuating the theory that his inconsistant passing. was due to injury.
    "It is not impossible.............. 'give me a break! You are right that last years' performance has absolutely nothing to do with this year . Let's just hope that we'll need no lame excuses for our QB after the 2003 season.