HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Scottie Reynolds is ridiculous

I run with Scottie and his boys (Ricky Lucas, Errol Robinson, etc.) at Worldgate on Sat mornings throughout the year (when they can make it of course).

Lot of fun. I feel like Steve Nash. It's a jailbreak after we grab a board.

Lot of weapons............those boys can really fill the lanes............and finish.

Scottie's the real deal. But very likely a PG in college. He hates when I say that.

Heard Oklahoma, Michigan, and NC State are the three finalists for his services.

Quote Originally Posted by masonfan
    Totally agree, basketball is not life, something are more important. Players and coaches should respect that, esp if they want this guy on there team. That reminds me a few years back of that Jewish recruit that was going to UMD, but couldn't play on Saturdays, obviously he didn't go to UMD, but whatever happened to that kid?
    tamir "jewish jordan" goodman is his name, you may remember him from a huge story Sports Illustrated did on him probably 5 years ago. kinda funny i actually remember that story.... he went to a private jewish school in the baltimore area and was a huge standout bball player and was offered a scholarship by UMD, but his talent was doubted because the teams he faced were horrible. i forget what happened to his going to UMD, but he actually ended up at TOWSON and i think played there for one season before leaving the team after a dispute with their coach. he's now playing pro ball in israel.

anways, here's some more information if you are interested:
    http://www.jewishworldreview.com/070..._to_israel.asp
    the society.... shhhhhhhhhhh

He refused the scholarship to maryland because he would have had to play on saturdays, I guess Towson agreed to make their schedule around him.
    George Mason University - Putting the CAA in the NCAA Final Four, first!

I think he's had 99 in his last 2 games, including 53 in a win over IC Norcom (who has Vernon Macklin, who's like one of these straight to the NBA types), and the kid's only a junior.

He's averaging just under 38 points a game.
    "Then again, Mason has a history of stepping it up in bigger games."- EverRespect

He refused the scholarship to maryland because he would have had to play on saturdays, I guess Towson agreed to make their schedule around him.
    Actually, Maryland revoked that offer after his junior year. They knew he wasn't anything special when he got it handed to him in some AAU tournaments.
    Back from suspension and no I'm not a racist. I hate everyone.

and he left Towson after Mike Hunt threw a chair at him.....to go play pro ball over in Isreal I believe.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGHQ6xpnahI

NCAA - 1989, 1999, 2001, 2006****, 2008, 2011*
    NIT - 1986*, 2002, 2004**, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by 118cc5
    I drove by that 7-11. Looks like one of those "meeting" places where contractors pick up labor on the cheap. At least it's not a haven for drugs.
    Those amigos usually ask for 10 bucks an hour. You can get them at the 7-11 in Woodbridge (Rt 1 and Longview) for 8 an hour.
    JMU Football - dadgum good.