Elon
HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default what do you give, how high will you go?

ODU going to need $$$$$ a lot more $$$$, if we're making move to CUSA. It's sooner than we'd like, especially or football, but I'm excited and behind it if it happens.

So, what are you willing to do to support the move?
    I'll start: give $1,000, immediately willing to go to $2,000

Default Re: what do you give, how high will you go?

I give 500 in addition too bball season tickets. My pops, a retired odu professor, gives significantly more.

The only problem I have is, I also have a partial season ticket plan for the tides and try and make at least 4 or 5 admirals games a month.

I only have so much money I can budget for athletic events in a given year. But I tell you this......if we join cusa.......I'll drop my tides season tickets in a heartbeat and give that extra money to odu for extra football tickets.

I'm betting we're all in much the same boat, RR, which as unscientific as this is, is why I was curious. I've got FB and BB season tix, too, so something else is gonna have to go to double our contribution. But we will do it.

I give nothing aside from season tickets. If we make the move, I can probably spring for $1,200 if they have a monthly deduction plan where they take $100 per month. No way I can just come up with that on the spot without taking it from more important things.

I also do 500 a year + season football and basketball. I am having a boy in 3-4 weeks and my fiance isn't working right now. just bought a new family car. getting married in oct. want to get out of the crappy neighborhood I'm in and to better school district in my 2 year plan so need to budget for selling my home and buying another so funds have to go into preparing mine to sell... i'm going to be stretched to do much more for the time being. I'd love to though.

Solution: bring back the free beer!

I give $2000 with 8 football and 6 MBB season tickets. I can go $3000, but that's it right now.

I would up my donation to $1.2 million immediately if we made this move.

so you'd add another $100,000? That's all?

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshooter View Post
    so you'd add another $100,000? That's all?
    Precisely. Higher oil prices = Higher prices to operate my 2 yachts. I unfortunately can't afford to give more than $1.2 million. Not without them putting my name on a building somewhere.