NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: ODU to CUSA

Default Re: ODU to CUSA

Quote Originally Posted by Pitz View Post

Amazing how quickly everyone assumes one internet source to be fact. CBS has been wrong on several occasions when trying desperately to be the first one to break news.
    McMurphy on conference realignment has been correct more often than not. Also, it still has not been disproven that VCU and GMU will not leave for the A-10 relatively soon

Quote Originally Posted by fanofallthatisjmu View Post
    wow - huge for ODU. Hopefully this = JMU to Big East.

You patient posters out there, adverse to instant gratification, what lines are we to read between now? see ya at the CCU game, don't think so...

wait until the VA legislature gets a hold of this one just like they did for VT

Quote Originally Posted by brizzock View Post
    The sad thing is, we aren't even mentioned in any RUMORS, let alone facts. Brutal...absolutely brutal. We're quickly running out of options other than playing sit and spin with our thumb and our as*****.
    And that's what bugs me....doesn't even seem like we were ever in the picture. And to be left behind by start up programs & programs that don't draw squat- it just sickens me.
    "Apathetic markets come before actual fans"....Dukes09

Just an outright disaster if true. There is nothing left to say about what JB and co. have been doing or not doing, there are only results. Looking forward to Thursday's Coach's Caravan for very different reasons now though.

Okay for all that said "I'll get upset when there's something to get upset about", this is that moment. I hope to god Bourne has been talking to the mac.
    #Natitude

I'm in the camp of not needing to know everything right away. I know I am not important enough to be consulted or be called up by the AD to let me know what they are thinking. I have faith in the admin that they are working behind the scenes. However, patience only goes to a certain point. That point for me is quickly approaching with 1/4 of the CAA leaving within 1-2 years. We are getting to the point that some communication needs to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukes09 View Post
    Okay for all that said "I'll get upset when there's something to get upset about", this is that moment. I hope to god Bourne has been talking to the mac.
    The thing is I think CUSA>MAC. Both from a competition standpoint and proximity to conferencemates. I think the only way we top this is to get into the Big East ... or SEC :-P

CUSA took teams with large TV markets, simple as that. Boone NC and Harrisonburg VA is what is holding App State and JMU back