HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: WLAX Claims CAA Championship Over JMU

Just say 4th and 29, and be done with it. They have no come back.

Quote Originally Posted by griggey20 View Post
    Mountainman Monarch, really no need for that comment, just go back to your board and talk about having your basketball players get arrested again in their warmup lines. After that you can go help your D Coordinator design a play to stop 4th and 20+ so you can beat us.
    Beat you? Um, you go to Towson. You lost long before I made that comment, or our line missed that 4th & 20.

In one play, you lost your homecoming, the CAA Championship, National Coach of the Year, Freshman of the Year AND Georgia State is moving up to FBS not ODU. Ouch! Oh yeah, ODU is in Norfolk. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TUMarketing View Post
    It's the NCAA and their numbers per conference RPI. It has nothing to do with on campus personnel at Towson.
    I don't think anyone suggested it. I'm just disappointed that Towson's connections didn't mean anything to the NCAA.

Quote Originally Posted by B More View Post
    I don't think anyone suggested it. I'm just disappointed that Towson's connections didn't mean anything to the NCAA.
    Yeah if Towson campus personnel were in charge, I'd expect nothing short of a first round bye.

So if RPI is playing into the play in game seeding, is the NCAA considering the MAAC and A-10 higher than the CAA?

Quote Originally Posted by andy7171 View Post
    In one play, you lost your homecoming, the CAA Championship, National Coach of the Year, Freshman of the Year AND Georgia State is moving up to FBS not ODU. Ouch! Oh yeah, ODU is in Norfolk. lol
    funny but true
    Last edited by GoTigers; 05-01-2012 at 01:23 PM.
    Fight on Towson Tigers!!!

odu gives anyone walking on the street a degree

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainman Monarch View Post
    Your goalie blocks the entire net... no wonder.
    I think i saw Kent Bazemore out drinking with Mountainman's mom last night.

The NCAA does not make decisions based on "connections". It has nothing to do with Towson and everything to do with the women's lacrosse rpi of the CAA. This decision was made 9 months ago, following the 2011 season.

Quote Originally Posted by TUMarketing View Post
    The NCAA does not make decisions based on "connections". It has nothing to do with Towson and everything to do with the women's lacrosse rpi of the CAA. This decision was made 9 months ago, following the 2011 season.
    I think you are over-analyzing this. It was an observation that I find it very odd that the CAA champion, from a competitive conference with many solid programs would have to play-in. I also thought that Towson's connections would be able to avoid this decision.

Also, this thread has turned into JMU troll fans vs. Towson anyway.