JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Appeal..............DENIED

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...alties-denied/

The train Wreck has more gasoline poured on it!
    At Least our baseball team is nails!

Default Re: Appeal.........DENIED

No surprise there, really.

That was expected. Bigger question is do they change the policy and its application in the aggregate for all schools? I don't think anyone believed we had a shot at winning this appeal.
    Last edited by getmhawks06; 04-27-2012 at 12:14 PM.

Default Re: Appeal DENIED As Expected

This was totally expected by everybody. Let's hope they will allow this year's scores when they meet later this Summer. It may not matter, but it seems more fair regardless.
    A decade of excellence...
    1998 NIT
    2000 NCAA
    2001 NIT
    2002 NCAA & Baseball 2003 NCAA
    2003 NCAA & Baseball 2004 NCAA
    2006 NCAA & Baseball 2006 NCAA
    2008 NCAA Baseball

Why the hell would you change the subject line?
    Your dictatorship is becoming more questionable by the minute
    At Least our baseball team is nails!

To keep you and the rest of the fan base from looking completely misinformed. That's why. I would NEVER change your actual input, but remember you don't speak for everybody, just yourself. When you post a header like that, it looks like you and everybody else that's a fan, didn't understand the situation at all. Nearly everyone expected it to be rejected, but you apparently didn't know. BTW... I don't change UNCW fans actual input....just don't do that. The HEADER speaks for everyone and the ONLY thing that I changed was adding "AS EXPECTED". Why? Because it's the truth and gives more clarity.

I'm sorry Hoops if I made you mad. That wasn't my intent at all. You know I like your posts and you bring a lot to the table! You certainly know basketball and I enjoying posting with you.
    Last edited by billthebighawkfan; 04-27-2012 at 04:26 PM.
    1998 NIT
    2000 NCAA
    2001 NIT
    2008 NCAA Baseball

You don't speak for everybody either Bill.....he can post whatever he wants in the subject line. Step back or step down as moderator.
    Last edited by hawkfan4life; 04-27-2012 at 05:36 PM.
    We go from young to old so we better go from losing to winning.

Not to get too off topic, but that is crazy bill. This isn't UNCW's official news. This is a message board for fans to post content. Lay off.

Hoops, if you understood basketball you would understand why Bill's knowledge is so superior to everybody that posts here. You just aren't a basketball person and don't add phrases like off the ball, high ball screens, 3 ball, etc. to your lingo. And don't forget to add something about your youngest son's basketball game you coached or a 5 iron you hit into a stiff breeze to 6 inches from 193 yards. If you start adding those type things to each post and agree with ECU posters you are well on your way to being a mod (or at least a know it all and legend in their own mind).

1. You're right about one thing, I do know basketball. Actually, it was my oldest son's team that I coached to the championship game victory (sealed by his steal and finish at the end) this year so let's get that right! And he was the leading scorer in the semi-finals. Also, that was a choked up, flat-footed, ball played back 4 iron, not a 5 iron, from 193 yds (15 MPH breeze in face), but not too bad a memory though (been over a year-I'm impressed!). BTW...don't play but 2x a year now with kids.

2. Fair enough, I changed it back. If adding 2 words to a header to clarify is a big deal, I don't know what to say except, my bad. I don't edit UNCW fans "actual posts" unless they are completely out of line (which is almost never the case). Since I pissed people off, I apologize guys.

3. I only agree with ECU posters when they make sense. A bunch of the time, they are deleted.

4. This job pays nothing and I try to keep this forum on topic and about UNCW. This forum is about everybody and not just a few. That includes me also, as you can see.
    Last edited by billthebighawkfan; 04-28-2012 at 12:29 AM.
    1998 NIT
    2000 NCAA
    2001 NIT
    2008 NCAA Baseball