Elon
HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: OT - The Latest Military-Themed Look: ‘Camo’ Old Dominion Football Jersey

Thanks LetsGoMonarchs. In the photo it really looks like a gray jersey with yellowish light to me.
    Either way if it's in support of servicepersons it fine with me. I will be at all the games again this year but I have yet to purchase a jersey. When I do it will be in our traditional colors, probably Heinicke.

Default Re: OT - The Latest Military-Themed Look: ‘Camo’ Old Dominion Football Jersey

They are grey. The ODU website describes them as such.

http://www.odusports.com/sports/m-fo...041112aab.html
    In addition to the gray uniforms that feature blue camouflage numbers, the Monarchs will also be sporting white, blue, and black uniforms as in previous seasons.

i think these jerseys are awesome.

maybe they meant the jersey is grey but that trim around the numbers is a tan/sand color. just a guess

What is the color scheme of the pants? This matters

They look great, now lets add some silver pants. They would look nice with the Drk Blue, Black and White jerseys.

BTW, unmentioned in this thread is that ODU is going to have white helmets in addition to silver.

Quote Originally Posted by smudge12 View Post
    BTW, unmentioned in this thread is that ODU is going to have white helmets in addition to silver.
    Here they go, look pretty cool.
    62667_10151528211731808_771541807_12035431_132040790_n.jpg