HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Default Re: CIT Quarterfinals: Mercer 7PM Wednesday

How do you get a DUI and not receive a suspension? Wright was suspended 3 games for something.

Quote Originally Posted by PG#11 View Post
    How do you get a DUI and not receive a suspension? Wright was suspended 3 games for something.
    Shows more to the line of thought that Blaine didn't know.
    "The winner ain't the guy with the fastest car...its the guy who refuses to lose."

"Get out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up and eat that candy ass."

- Dale Earnhardt

Didn't mean to quote Hugh, sorry

I just said it on MN and I will say it here, not SLAG Baze. Second if in fact it is a probation issue, you mean to tell me he is a flight risk and his probation officer had to let him dress take the court and then call him off? They couldn't go to his class, his apartment, his work, or even practice? The timing seems off there is something else brewing.
    Mercer is getting lucky Micheaux got suspended before the GSU/ Mercer game and now Baze? What an embarrassing end to an embarrassing season. In a third rate tourney that ODU had to beg people to attend.
    Bunk beds, what a great idea, there is soo much more room for activities!

Quote Originally Posted by ConradODU10 View Post
    Shows more to the line of thought that Blaine didn't know.
    Has Bazemore been suspended in past seasons? I can't remember. If so, the DUI was probably the reason and the probation is still ongoing (don't probations usually last like a year or two?).

Has Blaine ever suspended anyone of this "caliber." ?

I say that because, well, Nick isn't of Baze's credentials.
    "The winner ain't the guy with the fastest car...its the guy who refuses to lose."

"Get out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up and eat that candy ass."

- Dale Earnhardt

Taylor probably didn't know about the DUI to begin with. My guess is he got it in the offseason and didn't tell anyone, then couldn't comply with VASAP due to the season itself.

Quote Originally Posted by smudge12 View Post
    Has Bazemore been suspended in past seasons? I can't remember. If so, the DUI was probably the reason and the probation is still ongoing (don't probations usually last like a year or two?).
    I know people that violated probation and weren't arrested at their place of work. Seriously, where would Baze go?

WAVY News Ten is saying it was VB police.

- Dale Earnhardt

Wow. I feel really bad for Baze.

If this keeps NBA teams from drafting him, he will have ruined his bright future over something really stupid.

What a terrible end to a great ODU career.