Elon
HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: OT:What our coaches should be doing:TCU coach to drug test players after spring b

Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuukes View Post
    I don't have a TS/SCI or a poly (although I may get one if I want), just a TS. They don't do a drug test on a Top Secret. Like I said, it wouldn't really care b/c I don't smoke weed. BTW, I work for the Air Force and Army if those are lax portions of the government.
    Lax - in terms of clearance and job requirements - ie. you have a regular TS (not as strict in requirements). My guess is you work for a contractor (small business perhaps?) and that company didn't require a drug test to join. Cheers on not smoking - I don't either. How long did it take you to get your TS? My hats off to you if you had to wade through the backlog a few years ago...**** was a bitch back then.

Default Re: OT:What our coaches should be doing:TCU coach to drug test players after spring b

Quote Originally Posted by jmaddy View Post
    Lax - in terms of clearance and job requirements - ie. you have a regular TS (not as strict in requirements). My guess is you work for a contractor (small business perhaps?) and that company didn't require a drug test to join. Cheers on not smoking - I don't either. How long did it take you to get your TS? My hats off to you if you had to wade through the backlog a few years ago...**** was a bitch back then.
    I actually work for a larger firm. We have about 25k employees. It took about 2 months for the TS. The interim was denied immediately. Funny thing is it took about 8 months for a public trust. They all vary. I have employees who I manage and it takes them forever. Usually it's because of their international travels. I have been told that DISCO is no longer giving out interim Secret clearances which has made my job hell trying to get junior staff billable.