HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: DT - Charges Dropped

This must upset bmf, as now his case for saying that Drexel sports are in shambles has lessened 33-50%, in terms of number of incidents he is trying to pin on the team.

Just read the court doc -- I was half-expecting the name 'T Yeager' to show up. Haha.

There's a chance that, even though the charges were dropped, whatever transpired still violates the school's code of conduct. I wouldn't say that DT is 100% back yet. But I hope whatever needs to take place internally is done so in quick fashion -- before Sunday, if possible.
    Keep Bruiser!!!

let's get him back in the lineup. we'll need him for syracuse and kentucky.

absolutely unreal... the timing of all of this seems REALLLLLLY fishy - if it comes to light that somebody with an agenda had it in for him (ex-gf, etc..) they should have charges brought against them...

Quote Originally Posted by DrexPhanatic View Post
    Just read the court doc -- I was half-expecting the name 'T Yeager' to show up. Haha.

There's a chance that, even though the charges were dropped, whatever transpired still violates the school's code of conduct. I wouldn't say that DT is 100% back yet. But I hope whatever needs to take place internally is done so in quick fashion -- before Sunday, if possible.
    LOL, I was thinking the same thing.

do we have a confirmation that DT is off suspension?

BACK in Center City... Thats how we roll on Mole

Quote Originally Posted by spearsie View Post
    do we have a confirmation that DT is off suspension?
    We don't, because as of yet I don't believe the university has terminated the suspension. I've got to think it's in the works.
    Follow the Dragons all season long, http://dragonsspeak.blogspot.com Thanks for the support!
    Follow the blog on twitter @DragonsSpeak

I'm not even a Drexel fan, and this smells like

You guys got robbed last year, and now it looks fishy AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN4TEN View Post
    I'm not even a Drexel fan, and this smells like

You guys got robbed last year, and now it looks fishy AGAIN.
    Well we think something fishy is up, but I think anyone on here is only joking when they say that they think the CAA was behind it. It's more likely something fishy from an ex-gf or ex-friend or enemy of Derrick's who wanted to hurt him where it counted most.

One of my fraternity brothers and I were reviewing the process yesterday. Based on everything we had heard he told me that in all likelihood DT's lawyer was probably working with the DA to get the charges dropped. He told me that he wouldn't be suprised if that was the next news we would hear. Wolah - today we hear today. The thing that appears to be henke, is the timing of the arrest warrant being released 2 months after the event occured. Its not like that they didn't know who and where he was.

Rather than focusing on that, though, I am more curious as to when he is going to be back on the team - practicing and help this team to prepare to win our first round NCAA (f that NIT noise) tournament game.