NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: 1ST ROUND v. JMU

Quote Originally Posted by billthebighawkfan View Post
    Admitting something? Just kidding!
    Not that I am aware of...what would I be admitting?
    We want the banner back!! "UNCW toughest place to play in the CAA"

Looks like we will be a 10 team league next year so might as well win it all this year. We can beat everybody left if Ced,Reybold,Smith and Keith play well.
    We go from young to old so we better go from losing to winning.

BTW...notice the guys that aren't posting now! Take notice and now you see who's being a Beotch.
    BILL< hope I am not one of the guys you are referring too, great win today, love it, that being said weren't we supposed to beat a 12 win team? I am happy and its great experience for the guys to continue to play but I am NEVER going to give in and say this is a good season when we have 10 wins and are facing a GREAT Drexel team, you judge a year based on the whole year not one game today in Richmond.

This team still need a lot of improvement and consistency is what it takes to be a great team, one thing we weren't this year.

Hard to be anything but feel questioned about next year after this year, that's all.

That being said, nice TEAM win today, wish we saw more of this all year and hopefully we will see more of it tomorrow

Any win is a good one.Tough to beat Drexel but it could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpinmullet View Post
    Any win is a good one.Tough to beat Drexel but it could happen.
    WTF is this. Optimistic mullet? No way. Who hacked into this guy's account?

Quote Originally Posted by Fan of the Year View Post
    We'll travel well, but we don't have a large fan base to begin with. Not sure how many of the VA fans will show up at noon. Congrats on the win today guys.
    That so funny, several ODU fans at work were talking about how bad Drexel travels. The game at the Ted there were maybe 6 Drexel fans. When UNCW women came to the Ted they had close to 75-100. Both weekend games.

There will be a ton of ODU fans at the noon session, cheering the Seahawks on. Go Seahawks. Congrats on our first round win.

BTW...notice the guys that aren't posting now! Take notice and now you see who's being a Beotch.
    That better not have been in any fashion directed at me. I was at work all day. Very glad they won, and I'm actually looking forward to the next matchup with Drexel. When our team plays together and plays good D, we have good chances. Let's go Hawks!
    UNCW - Where beating #1 happens.

I said it could happen but I doubt it very seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk Nation 08 View Post
    WTF is this. Optimistic mullet? No way. Who hacked into this guy's account?

Can you all stop picking at each other for 5 minutes please? You are like teenagers! We won the game and have a big game ahead of us tomorrow...Keith is 5 points away from 1,000 and we have a chance of winning focus on that!

PS- make sure you say your good luck prayers tonight!
    We want the banner back!! "UNCW toughest place to play in the CAA"

No one cared about that regular season game with everything clinched. I didnt say we always travel well, just that we'll have a decent amount tomorrow. Of course it wont compare with the VA crowd, but it'll be decent considering we only average 2K at home games.
    2009 CAA Women's Basketball Champs
    24-9