JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Default Re: Update on New Convo

Quote Originally Posted by JMU John View Post
    $88M seems steep? I thought we bantered around $65M or so on here. Better to ask for more!

Simple solution - take the $90M from Mary Washington to "Refinance Student Housing" and pay for the new convo; the extra $2M can go to W&M so they can do more than just do a "Supplement Dormitory".
    I believe the DNR article that broke the news on the convo said 87 mil....anyone that has a DNR subscription wanna fact check that for me?

Woah, Dolley. Calm down with all that rhetoric. He was being funny. You made it weird.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperDuke View Post
    Woah, Dolley. Calm down with all that rhetoric. He was being funny. You made it weird.
    This.

I mentioned this in another thread but I feel the future of the Men's basketball program is in the hands on the state legislature to approve of the bonds to build a new convo. Our fate is not it Brady's hands nor Bourne's but by our state delegates.

Email your local state senator, http://apps.lis.virginia.gov/sfb1/Senate/EmailList.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by DolleyMadison View Post
    You can talk about the right to kill unborn babies on the off topic boards. This thread is about the convo.
    Not anymore, there's no longer ANY political discussion allowed on the Zone. So chill, all of youse.
    "I feel like we have the best fans in this level of football." DJ Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by Rock House Duke View Post
    I mentioned this in another thread but I feel the future of the Men's basketball program is in the hands on the state legislature to approve of the bonds to build a new convo. Our fate is not it Brady's hands nor Bourne's but by our state delegates.

Email your local state senator, http://apps.lis.virginia.gov/sfb1/Senate/EmailList.aspx

It sounds like it is in the hands of the Senate. The delegates are all for it.
    "...reminder not to involve your ACC football program with JMU in any way whatsoever. It will only lead to pain." Fulmer Cupdate 2/9/2011

Okay, so we've asked for permission for 88 million dollar arena project:

For 92.5 million, Auburn built this:Attachment 1535 http://www.auburntigers.com/faciliti...asketball.html
    It opened for the 2010-2011 season. I'll take it!
    http://www.auburntigers.com/view.gal?id=78678
    Last edited by olddawg; 02-23-2012 at 02:12 PM.
    "Apathetic markets come before actual fans"....Dukes09

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDukes View Post
    Not anymore, there's no longer ANY political discussion allowed on the Zone. So chill, all of youse.
    So we can't have a top program without a new facility?

That is rediculous.........
    Understudy of dunkanddukin

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDukes View Post
    Agreed, please!

Any leftist pap is "being funny", a response in kind is an "angry political post" or "making it weird".

So can we please just agree that neither is appropriate or simply understand that a sarcastic post about what some see as a priority, whether you agree with the issue or not, will be met with a like response. What's good for the goose. If you don't want a response, please don't make the post in the first place.

The days of letting these things simply pass, have past.
    2004 National Champions.

CAA4Life

Quote Originally Posted by Thtsrspct View Post
    Guys, clearly transvaginal ultrasounds and adoption discrimination are more important than a new convo. Where are our priorities???
    One bill should be thrown out and the other should be pushed through at an expeditious rate. I'll let you figure out which is which...