DU
Elon
HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Default Are we the CAA MBB version of the late 80s early 90s Miami football program...

minus the winning of course.

It seems that every time one of our players opens their mouth we get a T. Davis holds up 3 fingers and gets a T. I see both teams jawing back and forth throughout the game yet we are always the ones getting T'ed up. We aren't that great, but man, it really seems like the refs have it out for us. So much so that it seems like there must be some directive, or at the very least dialogue, warning the officials about our guys.

I almost expect a league wide video on taunting to be circulated to CAA teams during the off season including JMUs greatest hits and Seme's flops.

Hyperbole perhaps, but it just seems like we end up getting the shaft much more than our opponents with regards to technical fouls.
    Thank you Matt Brady and the young men of the 2013 MBB team. Curse of Lefty...exorcised. Demons OUT!!!

Default Re: Are we the CAA MBB version of the late 80s early 90s Miami football program...

The players who now define JMU basketball deserve the technical fouls and the reputation they have earned.

Default Re: Are we the CAA MBB version of the late 80s early 90s Miami football program...

yea if you're gonna do it at least win games

Quote Originally Posted by Dukeman1 View Post
    The players who now define JMU basketball deserve the technical fouls and the reputation they have earned.
    So true, every single technical that I have witnessed at the Convo, called on the Dukes has been deserved. I wish that the players would have to sit on the bench longer than a minute to think about what they just did.