HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default I have had it with Humpty

This guy does not deserve a scholarship. He has no class. In every game he embarrasses the program with his inability to keep his cool. I'm tired of it. Get him out. He's not nearly good enough (nor is anyone) to represent JMU in such a childish way. I hope he reads this because he's a joke.

Default Re: I have had it with Humpty

At least he has fire. Seems like the whole team has decided to quit on Brady, JMU, the community, and the season.

I quit on Brady too. But, that doesn't mean you have to go out and start a fake fight every time you're getting beat. I wish one of these guys would clock him.

That's the problem with players like Kitchens. They are a transfer who was, once, someone else's problem. Now he's a JMU problem for another 6 weeks...
    "You know, we had a helluva year back in '78."

can't disagree more. They play sloppy, they miss free throws, etc. But if you think they quit today -- you're clueless. Humpty is the one on the floor who plays with fire. I kind of like it. Don't want him to go over the edge--but he's kind of like a coach getting a technical foul on purpose (which I wouldn't mind seeing Brady try to light a fire under these guys at times).

Just my take on Humpty. He dances the line and has crossed it. But I like that a lot better than a player that doesn't play with passion. I don't think any of his run-ins have been totally uncalled for. Tonight the guy gets in his chest and starts mouthing off. Small shove to not take any crap. Didn't really think there was a call there.

A good coach would have stopped Hitchens' bull**** a long time ago and required him to act like a leader in order to stay on the floor.

It's sad because I think, if we had a coach who would have done that, then Humpty would be a better player and perhaps learned a valuable life lesson moving forward. I like the effort he gives and think he plays his guts out. We'd be a better team if he didn't pull these stupid little stunts. Somebody will come and defend him, but there's a consistent pattern of him being in the center of pointless little conflicts in a lot of games. I'm not saying I absolve him of responsibility, but just that this is another example of how our coach lacks control of his team.

At the GW game he should have been in the locker room but he was still out on the court. Why does this BS have to happen every game?

Love his passion but if I was hiring an employee to work for me he would not pass the interview based on his on court performance and crossing the line.
    GO DUKES !!

2009 - The year we turned the corner in men's hoops.
    2010 - The year we turned back into the Keener Krew.
    2011 - The year it could have been better - the missing piece was a basketball IQ.
    2012 - The misery continues ...
    2013 - but finally we make the NCAAs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've never seen a whole team so disinterested in the game. you can see it in the play and the body language.

its the coaches, the players, of course the fans have been disinterested for years.

It is extrordinarily disquesting to be candid