HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: GMUHoops Twitter Handle

Hes a no talent hack. He just copy and pastes from other sites, I hardly think he should profit off that. He might as well give all the proceeds to P8, Tom, Jim etc and the people on here that post the nuggets and then immediately he parrots as his own.

I would like if the courtside hoops guys get a site going that could be a good place to go for info as well as this. They do great work and actually care about being actual journalists.
    Last edited by patriotfan49; 04-06-2012 at 02:08 PM.

If he doesn't view himself as a media member, then he shouldn't pretend to be one. I've long thought Ryan should refocus on being a aggregator of Mason news from all over the internet, because that's what he is best at doing. Deceiving people into thinking he is actually the source of his news is dishonest, and it's also unnecessary. He's also, probably unintentionally, managed on several occasions to lead casual fans to believe that a false rumor was credible, simply because GMUHoops repeated it without context.

I like a lot of what he does. I don't like that he gives the impression he's something that he is not.

I miss themasonbench.com.......

Claiming that saying controversial things is his schtick and probably not a good method to get readers is pretty silly. The Drudge Report posts racist and homophobic content everyday and that guy runs one of the most read websites in the world. Being controversial and in your face is the way to get attention these days. If people want verbatims from the Mason Athletic Department, couldn't they just ready gomason.com?
    It "changed the landscape of college basketball from this point forward -- the way that people look at mid-majors, ... the ability for other ... mid-majors ... down the road to go in and win a game and believe they can win a game," Nantz said. "We're going to be talking about them [the Patriots] down the road, [for] years and years, generations to come, as the team that broke through and really made this NCAA tournament one totally up for grabs."

I thought his schtick was stealing from this website and blasting the program for no reason?

I'm lost on what his schtick is now
    Visit http://www.eyesradio.com for the best in local and national sports coverage.

on twitter @tomcblock