HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Default Re: 2012 Conference Schedule

The loser of GSU vs URI does not win a conference game next year. I absolutely love JMU's schedule for next year right now. No UD or UNH? That is very lucky. JMU should go 4-0 in conference road games. Home schedule is tough. TU and ODU will be tough games to win. JMU could go 2-2 in home conference games next season.

Entering the season, I would have JMU finishing 3rd right now. Once the signing period ends in February, then we will know more. The last ? will be transfers on the roster in August.

Current Schedules. Note GSU's off week is the last date and they have a murderous schedule with distant away games at Rhody and Maine (also travel to both 'Burgs).

http://www.college-sports-journal.co...2012/caa-sched

Is St. Francis (PA) D2? Towson plays them & Delaware still plays West Chester. Assuming SF is D2, are these the only D2's on any 2012 CAA football schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by HyperDuke View Post
    Is St. Francis (PA) D2? Towson plays them & Delaware still plays West Chester. Assuming SF is D2, are these the only D2's on any 2012 CAA football schedule?
    No, believe it or not, St. Francis (PA) is a FCS team in the NEC. You're probably thinking of St. Francis (IL), the NAIA team that beat GA State at the Georgia Dome this season. St. Francis (PA) is terrible...they squeaked by Morehead St (50-49) and beat CCSU by 14 for their only two wins in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperDuke View Post
    Don't get me wrong, most Blue Hen fans will be celebrating in 2013 when the UD-WCUPA contract expires but, in fairness, the Golden Rams of West Chester would compete favorably with the NEC basement dwellers most seasons. Neither make for very attractive games for season ticket holders or stadium concessioneers.

Quote Originally Posted by henfan View Post
    Don't get me wrong, most Blue Hen fans will be celebrating in 2013 when the UD-WCUPA contract expires
    If I'm not mistaken, 2013 is also a 12-game eligible season. No D2 team and an extra FCS game makes the playoffs an easier objective.

Georgia State officially releases the full schedule: http://www.georgiastatesports.com/Vi...CLID=205364402
    "Panthers moving left to right across your radio dial." - Dave "The Voice" Cohen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GSU clearly has the most difficult schedule in the CAA. JMU and UD have--what appears--to be the easiest. And, GSU gets no break...tough deal.