• James Madison

46 42.99%
  • Towson

5 4.67%
  • VCU

8 7.48%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: 2011 *Zonies* Best Pep Band

Yeah, definitely do this after the tourney. I'm sure it will be much of the same, but would be really cool to run one where you couldn't vote for your own school. We would have to have someone moderate that hard to make it work. Would be cool to see results though.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperDuke View Post
    Yeah, definitely do this after the tourney. I'm sure it will be much of the same, but would be really cool to run one where you couldn't vote for your own school. We would have to have someone moderate that hard to make it work. Would be cool to see results though.
    Could do like a real time tournament with the actual brackets and compare bands, cheerleaders, and dance teams. Just a thought. I'm trying to think of ways to get past the 10 options/12 schools dilemma. Either that or just list schools that brought their bands, dance teams, cheerleaders (if it's 10 or under)

Quote Originally Posted by morrisar View Post
    Could do like a real time tournament with the actual brackets and compare bands, cheerleaders, and dance teams. Just a thought. I'm trying to think of ways to get past the 10 options/12 schools dilemma. Either that or just list schools that brought their bands, dance teams, cheerleaders (if it's 10 or under)
    Yeah. I'm sure two schools won't have a band. Maybe Drexel. I remember one year their band consisted of like five 60 year old men playing big band tunes. Don't know about the Dub. William & Mary used to never bring them unless they made the semis or finals.

The W&M Pep band will be there on Friday and for as long as we make it.

You mean every Tribe pep band member isn't on a Spring Break service project?!? That was my favorite excuse given by past pep bands at W&M. EVERY SINGLE PEP BAND MEMBER IS IN GUATEMALA. HAVE A HEART.

We'll have no where near the size of a band as JMU, but we will be there. The WM pep band has really grown in the past few years.

Oh, I know. Don't worry, while I take pride in the JMU band's quality, I'm not like the VCU fans who will boo another pep band.

As a band member I have great respect for what JMU's band does, especially playing Welcome Home, kind of wish we had though of that.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperDuke View Post
    Don't know about the Dub.

Yep, we have a pep band, and they'll be there for the tourney.

tribe, please, when we play football in williamsburg next season, just let our band play. Leave it to the professionals.

Every game is a monumental war - Matt Brady
    Si vis pacem, para bellum