DU
Elon
HU
JMU
NU
TU
UNCW
WM
 

View Poll Results: Men's Coach of the Year

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buzz Peterson, UNC Wilmington

    11 16.42%
  • Jim Larranaga, George Mason

    37 55.22%
  • Mo Cassara, Hofstra

    19 28.36%
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    2,759

    Default 2011 *Zonies* Men's Coach of the Year

    This poll will close on Friday.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,286

    Default Re: 2011 *Zonies* Men's Coach of the Year

    I would have liked to write in Blaine Taylor, but...yea.
    "The winner ain't the guy with the fastest car...its the guy who refuses to lose."

    "Get out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up and eat that candy ass."

    - Dale Earnhardt

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mile High, Colorado
    Posts
    1,708

    Default Re: 2011 *Zonies* Men's Coach of the Year

    Quote Originally Posted by ConradODU10 View Post
    I would have liked to write in Blaine Taylor, but...yea.
    #shocked
    Hey, you guys ready to let the dogs out?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    2,759

    Default Re: 2011 *Zonies* Men's Coach of the Year

    Quote Originally Posted by ConradODU10 View Post
    I would have liked to write in Blaine Taylor, but...yea.
    Sorry, I thought someone else was taking charge of this and with the CAA tournament looming... I gave everyone 24 hours for nominations starting at 10am yesterday. If you have any write-in candidates, just say you are voting for them in the comments section. We'll just have to go off the honor system that you didn't vote for someone else as well, I guess?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mile High, Colorado
    Posts
    1,708

    Default Re: 2011 *Zonies* Men's Coach of the Year

    No offense, but coaches that finish below where they were predicted don't tend to garner accolades for their team's underachievement.
    Hey, you guys ready to let the dogs out?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    2,759

    Default Re: 2011 *Zonies* Men's Coach of the Year

    ***bump***

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,286

    Default Re: 2011 *Zonies* Men's Coach of the Year

    Quote Originally Posted by morrisar View Post
    Sorry, I thought someone else was taking charge of this and with the CAA tournament looming... I gave everyone 24 hours for nominations starting at 10am yesterday. If you have any write-in candidates, just say you are voting for them in the comments section. We'll just have to go off the honor system that you didn't vote for someone else as well, I guess?
    Voted for Coach L officially.

    Though this is certainly one of those "to have been nominated is good enough for me" moments. Dude has more CAA titles than he has coach of the year awards.
    "The winner ain't the guy with the fastest car...its the guy who refuses to lose."

    "Get out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up and eat that candy ass."

    - Dale Earnhardt

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    Posts
    1,250

    Default Re: 2011 *Zonies* Men's Coach of the Year

    Quote Originally Posted by ConradODU10 View Post
    Voted for Coach L officially.

    Though this is certainly one of those "to have been nominated is good enough for me" moments. Dude has more CAA titles than he has coach of the year awards.
    This is true for pretty much every coach in the CAA... Except for Bruiser Flint.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Latest CAAZone.com News


From our Sponsors: