Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hofstra @ vcu

Default hofstra @ vcu

who's watching tomorrow night?

THIS GUY IS

Default Re: hofstra @ vcu

sure, VCU will roll them though.

Hope you guys don't mind me commenting. Honestly, I don't think we're gonna roll them. Yeah, Hofstra has yet to walk into a packed away arena. Drexel is the closest Hofstra has come to a loud arena such as ODU, GMU, or VCU. Ironically the next 2 out 3 games Hofstra play include 2 out of the three schools mentioned. However, Hofstra has shown they can play at a high level especially with a future NBA player like Jenkins on the team. For VCU to win Jenkins has to be controlled to a point and every shot needs to be contested. History is definitely against Hofstra. They are 0-7 against VCU in the STU. The Rams are riding a 7 game win streak and 20 game home streak(4th best in the country). I think it will come down to the wire unless Jenkins is off and the Pride fall apart as result. I do think it will be the 6th man that ends up that gives the W to the Rams.

Line is VCU by 9- I'm not sure I'd touch that. Like I said unless Hofstra falls apart due to the crowd this game will be a true battle.

That's good logic there... they shouldn't allow this game to be played. what a waste of time.

It should certainly be a good matchup to watch. It also will give great credibility to the CAA since both VCU and Hofstra are playing well
    ODU '12

If it wasn't for the debacle at Delaware, the meltdown at Drexel, and someone putting a lid on the basket against VCU........
    Last edited by Sirloinburger; 01-27-2011 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctious Rowdy View Post
    Hope you guys don't mind me commenting. Honestly, I don't think we're gonna roll them. Yeah, Hofstra has yet to walk into a packed away arena. Drexel is the closest Hofstra has come to a loud arena such as ODU, GMU, or VCU. Ironically the next 2 out 3 games Hofstra play include 2 out of the three schools mentioned. However, Hofstra has shown they can play at a high level especially with a future NBA player like Jenkins on the team. For VCU to win Jenkins has to be controlled to a point and every shot needs to be contested. History is definitely against Hofstra. They are 0-7 against VCU in the STU. The Rams are riding a 7 game win streak and 20 game home streak(4th best in the country). I think it will come down to the wire unless Jenkins is off and the Pride fall apart as result. I do think it will be the 6th man that ends up that gives the W to the Rams.

Line is VCU by 9- I'm not sure I'd touch that. Like I said unless Hofstra falls apart due to the crowd this game will be a true battle.

is that ******r wearing sunglasses inside??????

Quote Originally Posted by MonarchSwag View Post

is that ******r wearing sunglasses inside??????
    All the guys look like dorks who have never seen a girls vagina in real life. The girls are very unattractive

Quote Originally Posted by Sirloinburger View Post
    If it wasn't for the debacle at Delaware, the meltdown at Drexel, and someone putting a lid on the basket against VCU........
    ...if the queen had balls, she would be the king.

Quote Originally Posted by xjohnx View Post
    ...if the queen had balls, she would be the king.
    Ignore sirloin, he's a dope.