NU
TU
UNCW
WM

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Next VCU

Default Re: Next VCU

Quote Originally Posted by Proud Pride Fan View Post
    J-Rod, who has had a great college career after being a highly touted FL high school PG, and who until he was slowed by a knee injury, was leading the nation in assists earlier in the year.
    Rodriguez has 1,167 career points and 473 career assists. Jenkins has 2,241 career points and 430 career assists. I hope Jenkins does better in the NBA.

If they are there to see anyone from VCU it's Brad Burgess. 6-6 kid that shoots over 50% and over 45% from 3.
    I love you Nick.

I don't know the habits of NBA scouts, but the # 1 prospect on the court is Jenkins and I suspect all scouts are there to see him. I am not sure, but I don't recall hearing of any NBA scouts being at VCU games this season. I am sure they are aware of Skeen and will pay attention to him - - and maybe Burgess too... but they want to see Jenkins. Rodriguez? Good college guard (having an up and down year), but not built for the NBA game. I don't think Scouts are there to see him.

http://www.caahoops.com/2011/01/two-...two-questions/ is by Michael Litos who predicts us to lose 75-67.

Well written article. This game can go either way. Like what he said which greg washington will show up, the good one or the bad one.
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most!

I'm going to be traveling during the game and don't have ESPNU to tape it. Does anyone know if there is a place to watch it online after the fact (much like ESPN3 does)?

Quote Originally Posted by Proud Pride Fan View Post
    Tomorrow night would be a great time to break a couple of trends which are long overdue to change:

VCU is the only CAA team that Charles and GW haven't beaten, and we're 0-7 all-time at Alltell Pavilion.
    Quote Originally Posted by go pride View Post
    I'm going to be traveling during the game and don't have ESPNU to tape it. Does anyone know if there is a place to watch it online after the fact (much like ESPN3 does)?
    If you pay for the VCU stream you can watch it on demand afterwards.

VCU's press is being broken very very easily by Kelleher, but he is making a bad pass, or pulling up for a jumper now. Take it to the hoop.
    CAAzone Beer Pong Champion

We have to put our damn hands up on defense...

Quote Originally Posted by Taio Cruz View Post
    We have to put our damn hands up on defense...
    You would know a lot about throwing your hands up in the air sometimes.
    CAAzone Beer Pong Champion